Pages

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Catch up!

{I've decided to take advantage of the Catch-up, ketchup pun. Obviously.}

So it's been a bit of a whirlwind in my world and I have totally been neglecting you beautiful people! So sorry! Work has been busy insane, we thought we were getting a transfer to Buffalo so we were scrambling to move (we're not going anywhere and believe it or not, I'm thrilled!),  and now we are transitioning into a few interesting changes with the husband's job and have lately been just trying to keep our heads above water! Sheesh! Anyways, I have had so much on my heart and mind for you. I'm not going to try to cram everything into one post but I do have a few things I feel like we need to ketchup (hahaha!!) on that you may have to excuse the randomness of this post! 

Can I just say first of all that I am SO beyond excited for Spring and Summer? Around these parts, winter is unfortunately still in full swing, but I'm holding on to hope that spring is just around the corner! I can't wait for all the new outfit options! I'm totally getting to the point where I'm just sick of looking at my long sleeves! 

With that said, it's about time for me to grab a stack of magazines and spend some time brushing up on the trends for the new seasons! Does anyone else do that?? It's my favorite! I usually have a few fashion industry sites I check too, so usually by the time I'm finished, I've got a good idea about what is going on. Just give me a glass of wine and I'm good for an evening! I do this every season and I'm excited about doing it again soon! 

The Lord has been teaching me sooo many new things lately and honestly blessing me with some awesome time alone with Him. It's been wonderful. I have so much more to share in that department but I promise that is for another post. I really believe that the Lord pours into us so that we can pour out into others and it's so great to have this little old blog to share what's been on my heart lately. 

Well y'all, I'm BACK!! And I promise I will be more diligent about posting. No more neglect! How have you been? What's been new? Anything exciting on the horizon? Leave some comments y'all because I love hearing from you! 

xo

Victoria


No comments:

Post a Comment