Pages

Friday, December 7, 2012

Five things on a Friday

Happy Friday y'all!! I love the weekend and have lots going on so please excuse the randomness of this post! 

1. My husband and I are having date night tonight and I'm SO excited! We're going to eat dinner at our favorite little Vietnamese place and then to see a movie. I have no idea what I'm going to wear but I'm definitely looking forward to getting all dolled up just for him! I may even do a dress and some tights! 

2. My very VERY talented friend took some pictures of us for our Christmas cards as a wedding gift this week. She's an amazing mom to 4 and a crazy talented photographer. We've only seen a couple of pictures so far but here's one: 

Isn't she so good?! I can't wait to see the rest!! 

3. Just a quick update, I am absolutely LOVING my new job! I love getting to meet so many beautiful women and being able to spend time making them realize their own beauty. I am so blessed to be able to do it. Makeup is such a fun thing and it's been a really great tool to use to show women how amazing they really are. 

4. Speaking of my job, Elizabeth Arden makes a fabulous product called Prevage Clinical Lash & Brow Enhancing Serum and my boss has been raving about it. Well, she sent me a free full size sample of it today in the mail! SWEET! Basically it's like Lattise so it helps your lashes grow. BUT its not as expensive, doesn't require a perscription, and doesn't have scary side effects. I'm really excited about using it! I'll be sure to let y'all know how I like it and when I start seeing results! :)

5. As I mentioned here, I love painting my nails! One thing I love about the Christmas season is sparkly red nail polish! Or red with glitter. Anyways, I'm totally planning on doing mine red today! YAY! I'll take some pics if I can! It's so fun to be able to get into the holiday spirit in every way possible! I know, I'm part elf. ;)

Well I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! I'll be working at the counter all weekend so if you're in the area, stop by and see me! 

Love y'all! 

xo

Victoria


No comments:

Post a Comment