Pages

Friday, January 18, 2013

5 Things on a Friday

Happy Friday y'all!

1. We are currently en route to visit some friends (who are like family!) in Maine for the weekend! They are some of our favorite people and we have both been looking forward to hanging out with them ALL week! I'm sure it will be a jam packed weekend full of fun so I'll be sure to take some pics and post an update when I get back. :)

2. I feel like animal print is really having a moment in my world lately. No really. It goes with literally everything. I got a leopard print scarf this week and I'm having a hard time finding an outfit it doesn't match with! So if you're looking for a fresh update, grab yourself one! I found mine at Charlotte Rousse for $10! Totally a steal!

3. Maine is known for their lobster and I'm SO looking forward to having some. It's the best ever y'all! If you're at all a foodie, you have to get yourself up to Maine in the summer time and get some lobster. It's heavenly!!

4. Lately The Lord had been teaching me about gratitude and how it affects the heart of the Father and its really cool y'all. My step dad used to always say that the secret to happiness was gratitude and The Lord has really been showing me that in an awesome way. More on that later but I just want to encourage you to take a minute and look at everything around you that The Lord has given you and just take a moment to say Thank you to Him. You'll be surprised at how it changes your day!

5. There's a really good chance I'll be attending my first hockey game this weekend!! Ack! I'm so excited! Hopefully I survive the freezing rink!! Say a prayer for me y'all!

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend! What are your plans?

xo
Victoria

1 comment:

  1. A REAL hockey arena (professional or even semi pro) is MUCH warmer than where watch the guys! If there is a crowd there oddly is enough body heat (ick!)lol to warm things up!

    ReplyDelete