Pages

Monday, January 14, 2013

Prevage Lash

As I've mentioned before, I'm a mascara junkie. I mean seriously, I am constantly in search of those perfect long, voluminous, curled lashes! Anyways, one of the perks of my job with Elizabeth Arden has been the ability to try some of their fabulous products!! And as I mentioned before, my boss sent me a sample of some lash enhancing serum called Prevage Lash. I promised you girls a review, us southern girls are women of our word! 

This little package makes my heart smile! It looks like mascara on the outside but actually comes with a little tiny brush that looks like a brush for liquid eyeliner. All you do is paint the serum onto the roots of your lashes (with your eyes closed) each night before bed. Lashes should be clean and completely free of makeup. That's it! Once a day daily for the first month and then you can go to 2-3 times a week after that! It only takes 2 weeks to see results too! Wanna see my results?! I knew you did! 
The top was taken the first night I tried it and the bottom one was taken this morning after I got out of the shower. I think you can definitely see more length AND volume! I mean seriously I don't have any mascara on in the bottom picture! I've even been able to go a couple of days without it! I just curl my lashes really quick and I'm set!! And just so you can see how absurdly long my lashes are right now, check out the below picture (taken yesterday). I'm just wearing 1 coat of mascara here.
So long right?! I know, it's crazy. And it really has nothing do do with my mascara! It's fabulous! Anyways, Prevage Lash is $98 for a bottle, which is expensive but not really. Latisse is the only other thing like it on the market but it requires a prescription AND can sometimes cause discoloration to your eyelids or irises! Scary! Prevage Lash is clinically tested and ophthalmologist approved! It's fabulous! 

What are your thoughts? Is this something you'd try? If so, feel free to place your order through me! :)

xo
Victoria 

2 comments:

  1. OMG...WANT WANT WANT...
    I'll have to treat myself next month to get one. Do you really want us to order thru you? Will it benefit you-if so, i'm happy to do so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So if I added a comment three time just delete it. :) There is also a Mary Kay version that has the same affects. Im not too sure how it differs from the Elizabeth Arden. But it is about $40 and has the same effects as Latisse. My friend who is a director and she uses it. Her lashes where amazing. Just thought I would let you know if case you have a reader who can't afford the $98. But if they can they should def. buy it from you!!!!!

    -Les

    ReplyDelete