Pages

Friday, November 9, 2012

5 things on a Friday

1. I'm headed to Long Island and New York City for the weekend. Actually en route now. I'm SO excited. I've never been to New York. We are going to a baptism Sunday and spending the day in the City tomorrow. Did I mention I'm excited?

2. Remember our discussion about oxblood the other day? I took my own advice and got some fabulous oxblood tights for my all black outfit I plan on wearing to the baptism Sunday. They were $5 at Target. Go snatch em up!!

3. I have every intention of pigging out, I mean enjoying lots of good food this weekend. I'm a total foodie and can't wait to get some good food in my belly! Chinese and NY style pizza are on the list for sure.

4. I've got some new things in the works in my life so please say a prayer for me! :) all good stuff!! Ill share deets as soon as things play out.

5. I have a habit of overpacking. Like where I bring my weight in clothes along with me everywhere. It's really bad. I don't necessarily know what I brought to wear this weekend but I think (hope) there is some pretty cute stuff in there! Obviously I have options. I'll be takin pics and doing some outfit posts this week. Yay!

Well I hope you all have a fabulous weekend and spend some time doing something fun!! I'll be thinking of you girls and can't wait to chat!

xo
Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment