Pages

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

A Man Named Marc

I got married on September 22. It was the most perfect day of my life. My husband is the most perfect man to ever walk the earth. But I have a secret.....

I'm in love with another man. His name is Marc Jacobs.

MARC BY MARC JACOBS 'Spot On - Large' Satchel
Image via Nordstrom

The man can make a handbag. 

MARC BY MARC JACOBS 'Too Hot To Handle' Shopper 
Image via Nordstrom

MARC BY MARC JACOBS 'Preppy - Camera' Leather Crossbody Bag
Image via Nordstrom

I mean seriously.

He's got a really amazing line of bags and accessories that are just the right mix of trendy and edgy. All the leather is always as soft as butter and they come in "of the moment" colors each season. Ohmygosh I sound like a sales person. He's my favorite designer though and if I could have a new bag of his every week, that still wouldn't be enough! These bags just give me butterflies girls! It's total infatuation!

They can be a bit pricey but I totally think they're worth it if you think of them as investment pieces. I have a Marc Jacobs bag I got about 3 years ago. It's still in great shape. The leather is still soft and looks new. Oh and more importantly, it doesn't have all these logos plastered everywhere! :) So if you're on the market for a new bag (Personally, I always am) you should totally check em out! Or even just browse em and take notes and create "the look for less!" That's what I've been doing as of late. Student loans are NO JOKE.

Well now you girls got me lusting over another bag or three... Maybe my husband will read this post before Christmas! ;)

xo

Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment