Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Target/ Neiman Marcus

Have you made plans for Saturday already? Well perfect, I'll help you make some! 

Every day. If they built lofts above it, I'd live there!

Yes, you have to get your fabulous little self to Target! For REAL! I'll tell you why. 

Target is doing another fabulous collaboration that I can't wait to get my hands on again! You're gonna love it too, promise! The last one was with Italian designer Missoni and it was great. I got some adorable suede stacked heels with a cute chevron print on the toe and some textured black tights. LOVE them both! This time, Target is collaborating with Neiman Marcus which means a good sized group of some amazing designers like Marc Jacobs and Tory Birch! squee!

You can check out the collection here. And in the mean time, let's make our shopping lists, shall we? :) 

- Brian Atwood studded leather gloves. SO beyond chic, and perfect for the cold weather. 

-This Marc Jacobs pouch almost brings me to tears. My FAVORITE accessories designer at one of my favorite stores for under $100? YES PLEASE.

-There's also this Marc Jacobs Scarf that would go with....everything.

-I need a new lunch box for work and This Tory Birch would be so chic. 

-You can never have too many totes, especially when they are Oscar dela Renta.

This is totally just a starting place. But I mean please do yourself a favor and grab a coffee and hit those isles with one of those blessed red carts! I know I plan on doing so! 

So tell me girls, what do you think? will you be making the trip out to Target this weekend to snag one of these items? If so, which one?

Love y'all! 

xo

Victoria



No comments:

Post a Comment