Pages

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Maybe it's just a shoe problem...

Most women fit into 1 of 3 categories...

Shoe addicts


Photo via Pinterest

Bag Ladies
Purse purse purse !!!
photo via Pinterest

Beauty Junkies

diy makeup bag
Photo via Pinterest

Except me. I love it all. And even more than that, I love Jesus. So I wanted to start a blog because I think my husband can only handle so much talk about grey nail polish (I still have mixed emotions about it), Frye boots (I'm dying to get my hands on a pair), and my experiences with different bronzers (Tarte is my current obsession). I also want to use this blog as a platform to help women understand their own beauty on the outside and inside. I'm still a work in progress in this department but I get the feeling its always going to be that way. 

So I guess it's more of a journey. Sometimes we talk about fabulous, glorious shoes/bags/clothes/ nail polish  and sometimes we talk about learning to find beauty other ways. Because lets be real, all the Chanel in the world can't make you feel pretty.

I hope you'll join me for the ride and have a little fun too because fashion is never finished! 

xo 

Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment