Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Pre Thanksgiving Outfit Ideas

In case you've been living under a rock or don't own a calendar, I'd like to inform you that tomorrow is Thanksgiving! If you're none of those things, you already know and probably have plans to make the rounds at a family Thanksgiving dinner or two. We are going over to dinner at some friends of ours' house. Both of us have demanding work schedules this year so we aren't able to get home. Nevertheless, I'm looking forward to tomorrow and the chance to spend it with some amazing friends who are like family!

I've been totally racking my brain about what to wear tomorrow! I mean I want to look cute BUT I'm not trying to have something so tight on that will show the food baby we all know I'll have! I did a bit of browsing on pinterest (best site EVER) and came up with some ideas so I wanted to share! :)

If your gathering is casual, a nice loose tunic sweater would be great! And make sure the jeans are stretchy or trade them for jeggings! 

"Prada" by valentinelove17 on Polyvore

A wispy, romantic dress with a cardigan and tights would be adorable! Something like this would work great with either round toe heels or flat boots! 

casual

Embellished collars are huge this season and lucky for us, the silhouette they're usually paired with is pretty loose on top.  I got a couple of tops like this last week and I love them! Oh, and can we all say thank you JESUS for jeggings/ leggings?! They're totally the comfy way to wear extra skinny looking jeans and still be comfy.I would do this outfit with heels or some cute ballet flats. Hair down or a topknot work too! 

xox Spencer

And last but not least, sweater dresses are appropriate for every occasion and a loose one is perfect for this holiday! I love how throwing on a dress and a necklace automatically makes you look so put together with minimal effort! :) I'd add tights and boots to this outfit and call it a day! :)

Sweater dress. #obsessed.

 I'm not 100% sure which outfit I'm going to wear, but hopefully this helped you ladies with some ideas for yours. Where are you spending the holiday? Will you be using any of these outfit ideas?

I hope you all have a happy and fabulous Thanksgiving with the ones you love! 

xo

Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment